Monday, June 23, 2008
The "Secret" Tag
A-kay tagged me, thanks to her and the secret tag rules, I have to reveal 10 secrets about myself. Not that I am a very secretive person, since I am known to be a blabber-mouth, but, I guess this requires some introspection into myself to see what secrets can be unfolded out of me. So, without further adieu, not in any particular order-
1. I am very strong-willed and totally unflexible in most of life situations. Poor K keeps bringing this to my attention time and again.
2. I've always wanted to be a class leader and happily been that for 4 years during my under grad years.
3. I enjoy and relish my own cooking or home cooked meals better than any fancy restaurant, especially on weekends when I thoroughly savor every bit of my own food.
4. I get angry when someone disturbs, irritates or teases me while I am eating.
5. I had an open awe and admiration, not, so secret, since the whole college teased me about it, for my 50year old white haired HOD, who resembled the white haired Kamal in the Indian movie.
6. I can't get along well with people who are equally short-tempered as me, be it younger, same age or even older folks.
7. For a selected few close friends, I will do anything to help them and will always remain loyal, one such friend is my best friend from college Subha.
8. I have never eaten non-vegetarian food throughout my life and will probably never try out.
9. I like most tall, well built African American basketball NBA players. I think they are really cool guys.
10. Last, but not the least, I enjoy reading Mills & Boon, Harlequin romance books featuring Sheikhs.
Now, passing on this secret tag to Na_an, Cham, Laksh, Bavani and Aparna.
Let the secrets unfold....